The LA OC Lawyers Group is there for clients that need an Orange County Accident Injury Attorney. Our caring and compassionate attorneys are there for you regardless of the type of accident that you’ve suffered. We have the experience and knowledge to help you through the process to a successful settlement so you can get on with your life.
We like to help our clients in a variety of different ways. That’s why we’ve put together some tips to help reduce the kind of distracted driving that causes accidents and injuries.
- Avoiding distracted driving means turning off your smart phone. If you can’t do that, you can switch it to silent mode before you get in the vehicle. If that doesn’t work, it’s a good idea to put the phone in the glove compartment of your car or even in a bag in the back seat of the vehicle.
- Here’s another tip. As your Orange County accident attorney, we suggest you can put a message on your smart phone that tells people you’ll be driving and will return their calls after you get off the road.
- There are a variety of apps on the market that can block texts and incoming calls. You should also be able to send automatic replies to friends and family who are trying to call and text you.
- Most of us like to have passengers in the car with us while we are traveling from one point to another. As your accident attorney in Orange County, we’d like to suggest that another great way to avoid accidents involving your smart phone is to ask your passenger to take the call for you.
- It’s also a good idea to silence the notifications that tell you there is an incoming call or text while you are driving.
- If you’re in an emergency situation and need to take a call on your smart phone while you’re driving, it’s best to pull over to a safe area, put the vehicle in park and even shut the engine off before you answer your phone.
Being an Orange County accident attorney means being socially responsible. That’s why we’ve put together these tips for our clients. It’s also important to us that you remember if you’ve been involved in an accident that is someone else’s fault we can help you get the compensation you need to put your life back in order.