According to some recent statistics, nearly half of traffic stops in the United States result in tickets. When you consider these numbers, it’s easy to realize that at some point in your driving life you might be pulled over for a moving violation. That’s why it’s a good idea to know when to fight Orange county traffic tickets.
It’s important to answer a few questions before you start the process.
- Even if you have the proof to contest the violation in court, you need to ask yourself if you have the sufficient legal skills. The answer is usually no, so you’ll need to enlist the help of lawyer who understands how to represent you.
- You need to ask yourself if paying the fine is less stressful than going to court. Usually, the economic fallout from a moving violation lasts for a long period of time. Here at The LA OC Lawyers Group, we have experience in fighting Orange County traffic tickets. We can take the responsibility and stress off your shoulders.
- If the violation will accumulate demerit points on your license, ask yourself how that situation will affect your plans. For example, many people use their vehicle to get to work. Will pleading guilty to a traffic ticket compromise your ability to make a living?
- What about the time involved? Representing yourself in court is a time-consuming process. You’ll need to learn how to conduct yourself in front of a judge.
- You’ll also need to carefully weigh your options if you’re facing jail time. For the more serious offenses like DUI, you could be incarcerated. If that’s the case, all of the above consequences including increased insurance weigh heavily as well as a loss of income and a permanent record.
Fighting Orange County traffic tickets is best left to a qualified lawyer. It’s much better for you to spend your time asking the right questions and narrowing down your choices. Here at The LA OC Lawyers Group, we are happy to provide a free initial consultation so you can understand what we can do for you.
Why not take the time to look over the client testimonials on our website today? They come from people who weighed the pros and cons of defending themselves. Ultimately they made the right choice and hired our services to get the successful outcomes they were looking for.